Fascel Mechanical was set up to directly replace F&S Pipework Services Ltd. It’s the Group’s core business activity and represents 75% of its turnover.
Fascel Mechanical provides pipework installations, including Chw, Lthw, Mthw, Steam, compressed air, gas and oil, using all types of materials and methods. It also carries out plumbing installations like soil and waste, Rwp, domestic water services, 2nd fix and sanitary ware. Projects are resourced by Fascel’s own Gas Safe accredited and OFTEC registered professionals, along with fully qualified welders and trained staff.
Fascel Mechanical carries out small/medium non-structural steelwork fabrications and installations, largely for the needs of its pipework and plumbing projects. It also does small, medium or large pipework installations on building projects in sectors like health, education, bioscience, ICT infrastructure, commercial office and industrial. It uses a range of different materials for its installations, including carbon steel, plastics, cast irons, copper, stainless steel and all types of crimped systems.
No job is too big or too small for Fascel Mechanical but typically its contract values range from £10K to £5M. It has an office-based, pre-fabrication division, which helps on larger or more sensitive builds. This enables the company to not only reduce the number of operatives required to execute works on-site but also to minimise the health & safety aspect of the contract.
Fascel Mechanical & Electrical Services is focused on building successful relationships and partnerships with its clients, with a view to generating increased levels of business.
Its high standards of work reflect the strong customer care culture it has developed and enable it to tailor all its services through bespoke building service agreements, thus creating sustainable and mutually beneficial commercial relationships
The mechanical and electrical (M&E) division was predominately set up to cater for local government and council framework agreements and only uses the services of fully vetted and trusted service partners. It essentially provides an unparalleled and fully coordinated ‘one stop’ M&E solution for all customers’ building services needs, from minor refurbishments to complete M&E design and build packages on contracts valued around £1M.
Fascel Mechanical & Electrical Services Ltd has a unique customer-focused approach, working in partnership with all works stakeholders. It aims to exceed client expectations by delivering best value solutions, by making exceptional service a priority and by building strong relationships with the total supply chain.
Fascel Fabrication operates from a 4,000 sq.ft. production facility at Fascel Group’s Luton premises. The fabrication division was established primarily to support the Group’s Mechanical Services division.
Fascel Fabrication’s services include:
- Carbon steel pipework fabrication up to 600mm diameter
- Stainless steel pipework fabrication up to 600mm diameter
- Welding to BS2633 (Class I), ASME IX or BS2971 (Class II)
- Welders qualified in accordance with BS EN 287
- Welding Processes: STT, MIG/MAG, MMA and TIG
- Non-destructive testing by arrangement
- Pipe threading facilities up to 100NB
- Roll grooving from 25NB to 300NB
- Quality control to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Electronic receipt of drawings and documentation
- Development of drawings from simple layouts/schematics into working fabrication/installation drawings
The facilities available in-house at Fascel fabrication include:
- Welding Machines
- Semi-automatic pipe cutting plant
- BSP threading machines
- Threaded fitting ‘make-on’ machines
- Roll grooving machinery
- Material handling equipment
- Plotting and copying to A0 size
- Delivery vehicles with Hiab load-handling capabilities